7.4.13

Floral print black dress


If you ask me what my favourite summer garment is the answer would be a dress. And what I like about Nepal is its weather: the summer starts early here and lasts long. Thanks to this one can really enjoy wearing summer clothes. Its not like in my native Belarus where, when summer at last comes, one still can't be sure whether there will be a chance to wear dresses or not. Sometimes the weather is so cold that all your summer clothes just stay in the closet. And then summer is so short, it has just started and then suddenly it is over.


In spite of black colour this dress still looks bright and summery thanks to its floral print and colourful embroidery.


The embroidery is additionally decorated with multicoloured buttons.


I wore the dress with a wide belt as it is pleasantly warm outside. When it gets really hot then I can't bear any belts.


Linking up with Patti's Visible Monday . Come check it out


13 comments:

  1. luv ur dress dear
    u look gr8
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is beautiful, Olga. I love wearing dresses too; they're my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Olga,
    seems the summer in Belarus is not so different from the summer in Germany. My summer dresses are seldome worn. Your's is so fantastic, it's seems you are celebrating summer in it. The embroidery is marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is perfect! You look amazing in it! I love wearing dresses as well. Summer in Los Angeles is long too and can be very hot. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty looking dress! I love the fact that the background is black, making the floral motif more prominent

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous dress. I am loving the dark florals this season, too. thanks for linking up to Visible Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you look stunning in that ravishing floral dress my dear! It's incredible, and your sandals are so cute!

    As a fellow Vintage Mondayer, do pop by my blog if you get the time.

    Emalina
    www.kikiandthegyspy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh what a darling dress! those flowers totally cheered me up now;) you look like a spring flower by yourself;)
    kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been looking for a dark background-floral print dress, but never imagined one so beautiful! Really lovely ... and you must have the tiniest waist in the world.
    So nice to see you in this outfit ...
    Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Olga,
    I've just been catching up with your posts, I'm so terribly behind on my blog reading :(
    Lovely to see you doing more outfit posts, it means you can post a bit more often cause your wonderful feature posts must take ages put together, they are always so well researched & interesting.
    I love this dress, the shape is divine, the print is gorgeous and the cheery button embellished embroidery is amazing!
    You look fabulous...xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit.. Looking super stylish! A smart girl between Arrangement of Flowers:) XoXo

    ReplyDelete