24.5.13

Floral print palazzo pants


It has been so rainy this week as if monsoon has started already. Yesterday it literally poured for several hours. I shot these quick photos just before it started raining and yet, large single drops of water annoyed me periodically and I worried about my camera. One more wide-legged pants in floral print this time. I like this type of trousers because they are so good for hot weather: light and loose.



The pants are too short to wear them with heels, so I combined them with the simple white ballerina shoes. The blouse is of a bit loose design too but still I think it looks pretty good with the pants. It is hot and I didn't want anything tight-fitting. I particularly love the sleeves of this blouse.


I decorated the blouse with a button-brooch that I won at Sabine's blog some time ago. It is a perfect accessorize for this outfit thanks to its matching colour palette and flowery design. Thank you, Sabine!


***
Look what a gigantic angel's trumpet bush I have just outside my kitchen's window. Such beauty!



Have a nice weekend!


7 comments:

  1. http://stylescrap-khusbu.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-giveaway.html

    CHECK OUT MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY . I INVITE YOU TO TRY IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pants! Perfect outfit for a ho summer day! The button brooch is so cute! Have a fabulous weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Olga,
    I'm so glad the button matches so well to our floral pants. I love this outfit, it is comfy but still feminine. Again you look fantastic. You have shortened your hair? A lovely new hairdo!
    The angel trumpet bush is wonderful!
    Have a great weekend!
    Sabine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, fun, flowy pants. You look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love it! very hippie and bohemian;) those wide leg pants really suit you darling!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks a very fresh outfit and so comfy! I love large pants too for summer but now here it seems spring is far far away so i don't know about summer =( It's a strange weather this year...
    That accessorize you won is perfect, the fantasy seems to be made for this outfit =)
    Kisses
    Ylenia

    www.wallofstyleblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete