9.5.14

Classy black-and-white


I'm all classy today, wearing black and white. For a couple of days it heavily rained here and the air became a bit cooler, so I could wear my white skinnies. The black tunic is of light cotton, the upper part is decorated with white embroidery and the details on the lower part are made of fabric.


With this ensemble I wore just a couple of simple silver jewelry including a rutilated quartz bangle.
Went to a street festival to watch freestyle motorcycle performance. It was crowdy there but what I managed to see was fun.



Tunic - Fusion Beats, skinnies - Oasis, shoes - Hype, rutilated quartz bangle - bought in Nepal

Sharing with Casual Friday and Monday Bloom link up


Have a nice weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Olga love the look on you. Totally adorable. You look chic, trendy, stylish and very happy.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Casual, yet very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Those white jeans really look great on your slim frame and the top is elegant and pretty. Love the bangle and ring, too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tunic -- love the embroidery! It's perfect with the white skinnies. Which reminds me -- I also have an embroidered black tunic -- I'm going to wear it with my white jeans this weekend. Thanks for the idea! (У вас там есть чем заняться -- все время какие-то праздники или мероптиятия). Молодец.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snap! I wore black and white today too, with a blast of hot pink!
    You do look elegant and classy, so slim in those skinnies, and the embroidered tunic is gorgeous, love the zip detail. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, Olga! Simple, yet interesting to look at thanks to great details. The jewelry is very mush to my liking as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Olga,
    you rock the festival!! :) love the color you picked. I just love the details of your top. The skinny pants are perfect as well. How it matched with your shoes.
    i'm not sure whether you celebrate it in your country or not but I just wanted to ssay happy Mothers Day. Your daughter must be lucky one for having such a lovely and fashionably mom.
    have a good weekend.
    hugsDelvalina

    ReplyDelete
  8. What do you say about follow each other?;)
    See you, shootingdiamond.blogspot.com
    Regards, great blog;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very stylish, contemporary look, Olga!

    ReplyDelete