23.7.14

Tribal print tunic


I wore this semi-transparent tribal print tunic to a casual dinner with my friends. It is of light fabric and has a loose fit which make it the right piece of cloth to wear during hot and humid summer days. The print consists of so many colours: there are different shades of blue, turquoise, pink, yellow, white. So I can pair the tunic with the pants of any of those colours. A really big choice. This time I wore it with simple white skinnies.




The place we went to is called Mul Chowk which literally means "main court". The restaurant occupies the main court of the former Rana house. I love the architecture of the building and all those sculptures here and there. On one of the photos you can see a bust of the former house owner on the background.



Tribal print tunic - Zara, skinnies - Oasis, shoes and earrings - local

Sharing with What I Wore link-up at The Pleated Poppy

I hope you all are enjoying your summer
Have a nice day!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous location for photos! I love learning about new places like this. You always look so nicely styled. Those earrings look like they were made for that cute tunic.
    Thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That location is utterly wonderful and the tunic looks fabulous on! Those earrings are stunners! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot and humid, just like here! The setting is absolutely gorgeous and I love the tunic, just perfect. I like your haircut too. Shorter than the last time I visited! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tunic! Thanks for the close-up -- very beautiful print! The earrings are so fun and playful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing!!! Such bright coloured tunic....It suits you very well!!! Love the funky earrings as well which match nicely with the colours tassels on your tunic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful location, and your gorgeous tunic is perfect. And how well the earrings go with it, just lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness! So many beautiful things! But you, my dear, are the icing on the cake :-) XO JJ

    ReplyDelete