7.9.14

Outfit in navy blue


Autumn...The weather is still nice, the sun is not harsh but warm and caressing and morning air is refreshingly chill. I am still enjoying my time in Belarus. You've already seen me wearing this navy blue maxi skirt many times but the long sleeved Desigual top is new, I bought it in Nepal before going to Belarus, the brand's prices there are three times cheaper.


A cat at my feet, cats on the top's print and a cat on my neck...He-he-he...I do love cats



Today I want to show you a few photos of the town I was born in.












I hope you're having great time

Long sleeved top - Desigual, navy blue maxi skirt - Next, yellow wedges - Delamode, enameled cat necklace - bought in Belarus

Sharing with Patti's Visible Monday  link up
Have a nice day!

12 comments:

  1. Love the navy blue colour on you and your Desigual top looks amazing!!!! Great accessories including the actual cat ;) Glad you are enjoying chilly autumn mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the feline accents, especially the one frolicking at your feet! Very grand statues! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home town looks absolutely beautiful, and so do you. What a delightful print on your top, and the flowing navy skirt is very elegant. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Оля, выглядишь на все 100 :) Beautiful top -- I love this brand. They make unique clothes -- a lot of embroidery and very colorful fabric. Tres chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots of your home town, Olga. And I love your cat-themed pieces today, including the cat at your feet! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Какой красивый городок, Ольга! Замечательные скульптуры, все так ухоженно и ярко. Прелестный кулончик-кошка! И очень красиво тебе в юбке, и особенно рядом с Пушкиным. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photographs and that navy blue with elements of yellow...looks awesome! And that cat:-) so cute!
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sweater, Olga. Pretty photos of your hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the yellow accents with the blue. Your hometown is lovely. Thanks for the visit! Enjoy the cats! Xo JJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, lovely. As always. Great silhouette and color for you, of couse. Isn't it grand to get a good buy like that on something you really love? Enjoy the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the blue color. Pls kindly visit www.makeupcubicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look, Olga. I have four Desigual coats; I used to love the brand. I still love their coats and bags, but I do not like their clothes so much anymore. Mainly because the word Desigual is on most of them. Having said that, your top is fantastic!

    Being a cat-lover I adore all the cats in the pictures and outfit.

    And how lovely to see something of your hometown. It looks gorgeous in this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete