27.2.15

Dress over pants


It's not that warm yet to wear a cotton dress on its own but with a vest thrown over it is quite right. Perhaps some of you remember this dress, I would think the print of moustached zebras' heads is rather memorable and this is the main reason I bought the dress. It is too short to wear with tights, so I always combine it with pants.


The vest is made of two types of fabric, corduroy and faux leather, and is lined with short faux fur inside. I like to take it with me during early spring days when it may be warm one moment and quite chilly another. 


From accessories - only simple local Lokta paper bracelets

Moustached zebras dress - Global Desi, ankle length pants - Bossini, shoes - Bentley, bracelets - local

Have a wonderful weekend! 
Linking up with Fun Fashion Friday and Let It Shine

9 comments:

  1. Love this casual brown green look!!!! I remember the zebras with moustaches ;) who could forget those hehehehe !!! This vest really goes well with the shoes you are wearing ! Skinny jeans are great as well...goes very nicely with the colour scheme if this look :) by the way, straight hair style looks great :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a great print, loving the whole fresh and funky look! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute outfit Olga, perfect layering! I love the print of your dress and the lovely vest.
    To wear pants under a dress that is too short is what I also prefer. Particularly now when I can not wait to wear a summer dress. Wearing pants and a cardigan or vest make it possible.
    Beads of paper I made in the kindergarden, when I was a child. Cute idea, I should take it up again.
    Have a fine time dear!
    Sabine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That zebra dress is just too cute and I love that you styled it over pants. Super fabulous, Olga! Thanks so much for linking up! See you next week!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute vest and beautiful bracelet. Your dress is fun and pretty. I disagree that then length is too short for tights but, then again, I am biased ;) You look so lovely! xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very cute on you. I love the unique prints you find too. One of my most favorite looks is ankle boots and cropped pants. There is so many fun variations of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I do remember this fun zebra print! I like the lighthearted, playful feel of this outfit and yet cozy layers. Great outfit ready for a weekend adventure. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that zebra dress is such a statement item...and it looks great paired with pants.
    The shoes and the vest are very much to my liking.
    all in all, a marvelous outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Olga, this looks like a fun outfit. Love the colors on the top, ( in your case :-)) and like that you combine slim pants underneath, nice outfit!
    from the link up,
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete