14.2.15

Valentine's day outfit


Happy Valentine's day! Going for dinner with my husband tonight and that's what I will wear. Not a red dress that seems to become rather a cliche choice for this day, not anything lacy - yet another quite popular option. I decided to wear pants with a silk printed blouse. There is red in my outfit but it is not that obvious. Though if you look at my back it has much more red than the front.



There is one very Valentine-y thing however in my outfit. Look at my ring close up


Metallic heart-shaped love ring - local market

Metallic floral necklace - Folli-Follie (gifted)

Whether you celebrate Valentine's day or not, I hope you're having a wonderful time.

Wide leg pants - Miss Selfridge, blouse - Global Desi, metallic belt - local market, shoes - Bentley

Smile and be happy!
Linking up with Let It Shine


10 comments:

  1. You look very elegant and beautiful and very slim and tall in this outfit!!!! Love your Love ring...very adorable!!!! Also your red blouse has very interesting patterns on it.once again I love the way you accessoriesed this look with a perfect t belt and high heels :) !!! Gorgeous look!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy V Day, dear Olga! You created gorgeous proportions here - elegant, beautiful look with perfect accessories. I hope you had great time with your beloved man! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderfully chic outfit, Olga - I hope you have a lovely dinner with your husband! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those wide leg pants. So elegant! Once again you do prints and texture so beautifully. Hope your Valentine's Date was beautiful and memorable! xo JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt is so pretty and your little heart is adorable :) Kisses

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pair of wide trousers is wonderful! so elegant and timeless....and I love how you styled them.
    Yesterday I spend some time in the nature with my husband so I wore boots and capri jeans...not a typical Valentine's day look either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Olga your ring is amazing and so is the necklace. I love it! Why not wearing wide pants, they look elegant feminine.
    Sabine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Olga,
    Love the valentine's day outfit. Unique and very pretty. I love the print of the top, you look great in red, and the wide leg trousers look great with it. Hope you enjoyed it!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit, dear friend ... you look so feminine With That trousers and your ring is the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are tall and slim so the wide pants look beauiful on you! The outfit is sophisticated and I am sure you have been the most beautiful of the evening!
    Very nice blouse and its back red side is ... surprising!
    A smile from Italy! :-)

    ReplyDelete