8.3.15

Bright casual

Rusty orange skinny pants and contrasting printed blouse

Happy International Women's day, ladies! This day is greatly celebrated in my native Belarus, kind of in same way as Mother's day is celebrated in other countries: kids give small hand-made gifts to their moms, men bring flowers to their wives or girlfriends. But here in Nepal everything is more on official level. Anyway, me and a few of my Belarus friends had lunch together, nothing fancy - just pizza and beer, to mark the day. I wore this casual yet bright and colourful outfit for our little gathering.

Rusty orange skinny pants and contrasting printed blouse

The skinnies attracted me instantly with their beautiful shade of orange, and the shirt won my heart thanks to its incredible print. And they go well together as the shirt's print contains, among many others, colour of the exact shade of orange as the skinnies are. Besides I like contrast between the shirt and the pants.

Printed shirt by Global Desi

Another interesting thing about the shirt is that it has different print at the back.

Back view of the printed shirt from Global Desi

Some patterns on the shirt are created with small images of fish. And that's why I chose to wear my fish necklace which, besides, happened to be in suitable orange colour.

Orange fish necklace

Rusty orange skinny pants and contrasting printed shirt Shirt - Global Desi, skinnies - 109F, shoes - Bentley, bag - Adamis, fish necklace - local

Hope you had a wonderful weekend
Linking up with Visible Monday and Fun Fashion Friday

15 comments:

  1. Happy Women's Day! Love your colors and patterns today. Even the fish necklace is perfect. I use to have no patterns in my closet but I'm rapidly starting to embrace them, and color! Hope you have a great week coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You look absolutely stunning in this outfit and everything matched so perfectly! !! I also love the bright and bold orange and blue colour and the contrast between them! !! Happy International Women's Day to you too!!! Hope you had a lovely lunch with your friends! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps forgot to mention. Love the catwalk walk with the cat in the background ;) heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic outfit, Olga - great colours, and the print on the shirt is amazing. And a cute photo bombing tabby cat too - how lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is so bright and fun and your legs look so amazing in those pants, very wow :) Lovely lady and cute kitty :x) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Woman's day, dear! You look gorgeous in your bright colour outfit! Very beautiful top, but what has instantly caught my attention is your wonderful necklace:I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Women's day, Olga! You look fresh and so pretty. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy women's day Olga ! You look very pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. С 8-м Марта, Ольга!! This holiday sure is a little nostalgic. We don't really celebrate in the family here, but I have tons of warm memories... This is absolutely wonderful, one of my favorites on you for sure! The colors compliment each other, I adore rusty orange, and the fish necklace is a cherry on the top! Have a great week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the colours pop in this outfit and that necklace is fabulous! Gorgeous cat photobomb! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely way to celebrate. I love the colors in your outfit. The bright orange pants look great with the blue, and such a neat necklace, I love unique jewelry

    from the link up, stop by when you can, jessxx

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always have such thoughtful outfits. I love the fish story! Took me a minute to find them :-) How amazing it's in exactly the right shade of orange! These colours and prints would brighten anyone's day, and of course your lovely smile. Happy Women's Day to you! xo Jazzy Jack

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated Women's day....here it is also a day that is celebrated. You look fantastic in those orange pants and matching shirt...so stylish and fabulous...like a breath of fresh air!

    I really like the necklace as well!

    ...and thank you for your comment on my blog. The location where the photos were taken is Međugorje in BIH. It is a little village where supposedly Virgin Mary appeared in 1981 and ever since it has been frequented by tourists and pilgrimages. I find it to be a really peaceful place.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Any combination of blue and orange is hot this year, as you well know ... you look great in these! What a neat print, front and back. Love you shoe-booties as well; you can wear them in all but the hottest weather, yes?
    So glad you had a festive Women's Day. No one notices it much here. Sad for us. We'll have to work on that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. FAB! Loving this great colorful look head to toe! Happy Women's Day and thanks so much for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday! See you next week!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete