24.7.15

Multi-patterned skirt

Navy blue shirt and floral+stripes embroidered skirt

I have never considered navy blue as one of my favourite colours. But turns out I have many things of this shade in my wardrobe. Don't know how it happened, guess, I have had a secret love for navy blue that I myself was not aware of. This shirt is one of the pieces from my "collection in navy blue". Nothing so much special about it except that its colour is really rich and deep and fabric is light and delicate. Another matter is the skirt, you cant't call it an ordinary pencil skirt: there are stripes, there are different print details, there are flowers and there is embroidery on it.



Floral+stripes print embroidered skirt and red high heel shoes

And that is why I love this skirt though it is not easy to find what to pair it with. To complete the look I added red stones necklace and ring and high heel shoes.

Navy blue shirt paired with floral+stripes print skirt, red stones necklace

Linking up with Fashion Fun Friday

Navy blue shirt and floral+stripes skirt Shirt - Next, skirt - White stuff , shoes - Dorothy Perking, necklace - Matthew Williamson, ring - bought in Belarus

Have a nice weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Your skirt, blouse and heels are beautiful my friend. You look gorgeous, Olga.

    Enjoy the weekend! Ada. =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty skirt, and your red accessories and nails accompany it beautifully. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is fantastic! When you got closer for us I appreciated it even more. Such intricate and amazing work they did, a great piece. And that top is a great color for you, yes, but it is the sheer parts I like the most! A very sexy touch there :) You are so gorgeous sweet friend!

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, Olga! The skirt is beautiful, the blouse is adorable and probably goes with many of your skirts, and the touch of red is so sexy! As I understand, navy blue is darker and sort of flat - your blouse has more life in it than navy blue, though I am not especially strong on different hues/tones' names. I also found myself attracted to blue in the last year or so, and it has never been my favorite color before. I am glad that colors grow on us! We both seem to be inclusive people. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This skirt combines all the things I love...emboridery, stripes and flowers! It is indeed far from ordinary, it is absolutely fabulous. I really like how you styled it. Pairing it with that navy blue shirt was an elegant choice. Futhermore, those red heels and necklace are a perfect pairing.

    Such a feminine outfit! You look so beautiful and well put together.

    you said that skirt may be a challange to style...I think the best way to make it stand out is to keep the top part of the outfit in one colour. This skirt would also look great with a white, pastel blue and red shirt (or top)....or you could opt for a colour that isn't represented on a skirt. Perhaps a bright yellow shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is beautiful, I do love a bit of embroidery! Navy blue looks wonderful on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pretty, Girl! Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning skirt! I would love to wear It!

    Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete