4.10.15

Casual wear: flowers and berries tunic over cropped skinnies

Casual wear summery top with cropped berry coloured skinnies

It is October already, the second month of fall, but the weather here is still so summery, I still sleep with open windows. Monsoon is over and it is really nice outside - no scorching heat, neither excessive humidity. At least one more month of warm summer days ahead. No wonder my clothes are still "shouting" summer, like today's tunic - all flowers and berries and a couple of butterflies here and there.

Casual wear: flowers and berries tunic with ankle length skinnies

Loose silhouette and linen-with-something-mixture fabric - a perfect top to wear on days when I plan to walk much. Same reason for choosing these gladiators. I rarely wear flats, prefer at least two inches heels or wedges but still I own a few pairs specially for walking around days.

Green gladiators flats

The cropped berry coloured skinnies are one of those not so many things in my wardrobe that I didn't buy spontaneously but searched for them on purpose. I wanted pants in exactly this colour to wear especially with this tunic. Of course, they look good with some other tops too.

Berries, flowers and butterflies tunic

Linking up with Patti's Visible Monday and Catherine's#iwillwearwhatilike (theme Casual wear)

Berries and flowers tunic with cropped berry colored skinnies Flowers, berries and butterflies tunic - local, cropped skinnies - Giordano, gladiators - Refresh, paper bangles - local 

Have a nice day!

9 comments:

  1. It seems you have perfect weather actually! And you found the perfect outfit, the tunic looks like a glance into a splendid summerly garden. I love this look very much!
    This summer I liked to wear cropped pants, therefore I particularly cut off some of my long pants. Now I am looking for a chance to wear them in autumn as well. Although we have very fine weather now, it is too cold ot wear sandals or pumps without tights.
    Have a fine day dear!
    Sabine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fun and flowery tunic is so lovely! What a perfect choice. And paired so well with those cool pants. Your feet look gorgeous in those wonderful shoes and your pretty toes too, so wow!!! Very beautiful my sweet friend! You sleep with your windows open? I would be terrified bug might invade :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's windy and raining and cold in Lancashire UK this morning and I've already dragged out my winter gear.
    Your outfit looks so summery Olga, the colours are lovely. I've never worn leggings but I'm going to try them out this season
    Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olga , this is such a pretty summery top , I love the print. Your weather sounds just perfect , enjoy the lack of humidity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful top, Olga! Our weather in Florida is similar to yours - the worst of hurricane season is over but it's still very warm. You look completely lovely!

    -patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Autumn look. The colours are perfect for the season and the floral tunic is stunning, it looks fabulous over your berry pants.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Autumn is probably still warmer and drier than our Summer! Its boots weather here, lovely to see you with bare ankles! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that tunics....wonderful casual outfit...very romantic and pretty. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. High temperatures here too at the moment! It's nice to enjoy the autumnal sun ! I see you are still wearing sandals! Your tunic has a very beautiful print!
    Have a wonderful week ...

    ReplyDelete