22.3.16

Printed jeans

Orange and blue trend

Some time ago I wore the orange and blue trendy combination. Then it was a blue sweater paired with rusty orange skinnies. Today I'm rocking same colour combo but this time the top is orange and the bottom is blue. The printed jeans are new, and though I don't wear pants that often I thought it was a time to add a new pair into my wardrobe. And since I had not owned any printed version of jeans yet the choice fell on these cool skinnies from Benetton. I liked their shade of blue and the fact that the print was not overpowering.

Printed skinny jeans and orange top, blue flats and cornelian necklace

The blue flats are also a recent purchase but looking cute and being comfortable to wear they have already become one of my favourites.

Printed skinny jeans, blue flats

As accessory I added a cornelian necklace, its orange stones matching the top perfectly, and a hand-painted glass ring

Orange top, cornelian necklace, glass ring


Outfit in orange and blue: printed skinny jeans, orange top and blue flatsSkinny jeans - Benetton, top - Monsoon, flats - Citywalk, cornelian necklace - from Nepal, glass ring - from Singapore

Have a nice day!

You might also like

12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous colour combination and a fabulous silhouette! You look very pretty and Spring-like, Olga. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this casual and yet intesting outfit!!!! The skinny jeans are great. I have been looking for something like this myself...They are nice blue colour and have a unique leafy pattern.makes them stand out from the usual jeans. The combination with the orange top is great. I love the contrast! Jewellery beautifully finish off your look and those blue flats are simply adorable and look very comfortable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, complete with exquisite jewellery Olga! Beautiful blouse, the colour is outstanding and I love the style. As for your jeans - you are wearing my favourite - printed jeans!! I have 7 pairs and have shown 6 of them on my blog. I'm not a BF jeans girl and prefer a more feminine look (something a guy would never wear LOL). Your flats are perfect for this outfit and my choice too for jeans.

    ❤️carmen

    https://fashionableover50.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blog :)Have a great day dear :)
    I follow you :) Keep in touch!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely and happy, Olga! Cool soft print on your jeans and a wonderfully breezy blouse. And as always, great jewelry pieces! Aaah! Carnelian is сердолик, now I know. Learning from you all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lovely combination of colours, and your are rocking those printed skinnies! Gorgeous jewellery, as always. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is such a perfect color for your lovely skin and hair, dear! And the pattern on the jeans is so perfect, really cool and pretty. You look casual and yet super gorgeous at the same time. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olga, this colour combination suits you so well. I really like your printed skinnies, the details are lovely. As always your choice of jewellery is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun relaxed combo in both colours and style. You really suit the skinny jeans Olga
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course I love your accessories, always unique. THe orange stones look lovely with this feminine top and the jeans are fun, they look great on you
    thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning in coral, Dear! Love this look! Thanks for linking up & happy Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty is this rust/deep orange button-down peplum blouse and those floral skinny jeans are so fun - somewhat bold yet still very subtle. I love the combination of these two pieces, Olga. =)

    Happy April!

    ReplyDelete