3.4.16

Magical birds top

Printed top and black maxi skirt

I don't know for sure what was the inspiration behind this top's print but these bright birds remind me of the Firebird, a magical glowing bird from Russian fairy tales which is described as having majestic plumage that glows brightly emitting red, orange, and yellow light. Obviously, I couldn't let a top with such beautiful print be left in the shop. Besides, I had bought a black maxi skirt recently and needed something colourful to pair it with. Not that my wardrobe had suffered from lack of bright colourful tops but yet I thought it would not hurt to have one more.

Global Desi magical birds printed top

Magical birds printed top and black maxi skirt

I added a few more bright elements to break the overpowering blackness of the skirt: multi-coloured wooden bangles, a green beaded bangle, a green printed bag depicting some (possibly) fairy tale personages, and sandals in purple.

Indian print bag

Linking up with Visible Monday and Turning Heads Tuesday

Black maxi skirt and Global Desi printed top
Magical birds top - Global Desi, maxi skirt - local market, sandals - Bentley, beaded bangle - from India, wooden bangles - from Nepal, bag - local market

Have a nice day!

You might also like
Blue elephants crop top Bright casual

10 comments:

  1. Wow!!! The top is amazing! !! Bright with great colours and cool birds!!! Magical indeed!!! Love how you paired it with black maxi skirt! This makes the bright striking colours of the top stand out even more!!! Your accessories are perfect t for this look. Love the "fantasy fairy tale" green bag and purple shoes!!!!! Great look!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that top is beautiful! And it pairs nicely with the skirt. I could see it with some wide legged pants too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet tweeters on that beautiful top, dear! And paired so perfectly with that gorgeous bag. Very cool sandals and wonderfully, sexy red toes. Thank you for the amazing shot of them. You know it was enjoyed fully and fantastically ;) Kisses

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you needed one more top - this one : > It looks gorgeous with your black skirt and goddess bag. Thanks for linking, xo

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birds and bag, birds and bag - oh my eyes kept darting between the brilliance of both of them! Perfect with the maxi skirt. And look at those wedges peeking out too - oh yes, I noticed them as well, being a wedged sandal gal!

    http://petitesilvervixen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coordinated and your bag is so different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The print on your top and bag are absolutely fabulous, I'd happily own both! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, you really couldn't leave the beautiful top in the shop!! Its bright colours and beautiful print will add a special style to everything you will wear with ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olga, that is such a fun and vibrant top. Love the interesting bag as well, the color is perfect for spring!
    Thank you for linking up to Turning Heads Tuesday
    jessxx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. žar-ptica! That is how we call it in Croatian. There is famous Russian ballet where this bird plays an important part, isn't there? I haven't seen it myself, but I heard of it. Anyway, this top is lovely. I do like its print. This black maxi skirt is a great pairing with this top as it makes it stand out more. The bag is so lovely and unique! I also really like those sandals. Great outfit altogether.

    thank you for your sweet comment! I think that all I needed was a little break.

    ReplyDelete