21.8.14

Jungle bomber jacket: three ways to wear


I am not a big fan of bomber jackets but when I saw this one I simply couldn't resist strong urge to own it. First of all, it is made of light delicate polyester. Secondly, and it is obvious, the print is so catchy and just the kind that I always like. The back of the jacket is especially beautiful: there is sunset (or perhaps sunrise), there is a leopard and there is a tiger. The splashes of purple I imagine to be some gigantic tropical orchids.


You can see me here wearing the jacket in three ways: with two different skirts and with pants. The first look is with black button down midi skirt.


The second look is with a pleated corduroy skirt with a few butterflies on its purple background. Though the colour looks lighter on the photo, actually the skirt's shade of purple is same as the "orchids's" of the bomber.


The third look is with simple cropped pants in grey.


Jungle bomber jacket - Maison Scotch, black button down skirt - local market in London, corduroy skirt - local market in Kathmandu, cropped pants - French Connection, shoes - Bentley

Sharing with Renae's Fashion Item Friday
Hope you're enjoying last summer days
Have a great time!


8 comments:

  1. I really like all the looks you've pulled together with the jacket. You'll be getting lots of use from it I'm sure. I think it would look cute over a longer top maybe too.
    Yes, these last days of summer are to savor. Cold winds coming soon. I had to close the windows last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun jacket! Olga, you certainly have an eye for spotting such unique clothes. I like all 3 combos, but my favorite is #3. The sandals are so pretty. Have a wonderful time in Belarus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bomber jacket is so 1980s and great fun. You've worn it beautifully! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun print. I like all the outfits, each bringing out a different aspect of the jacket. But the real star for me is your wonderful shoes! XO JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a bright green bomber jacket as a teen in the 1970s! Haven't worn one since, mind...
    But you look fabulous in yours, great colours and print! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great jacket! My gracious. I think you styled it well and your photos are great, too.

    Thanks Olga for joining Fashion item Friday! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love ypur bright patterned bomber jacket!!!! Looks gorgeous with both skirts and crop trousers!!!! I prefer cropped trouser look as they show off your figure more :) ....have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't resist an item with an extraordinary print and 'my' colors either;-).

    All three looks are great, number 2 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete