15.3.15

Outfit in yellow and blue

Yellow crochet cardigan

It's been some time since I wore these navy blue jeans. They used to be one of my favourite. I liked darkness of the colour, slightly flared bottom and perfect fit. But you know how it is - you are fond of a piece, wear it often and then you become really tired and bored of it. And you bury it in the farthest corner of your closet and forget all about it. Then one day you accidentally dig it out. And all of a sudden you are in love with the piece again and impatient to put it on and style it in a new interesting way.

Yellow crochet cardigan over navy blue shirt with paper necklace

That's exactly what happened with these jeans. I found them while reorganising my closet recently and instantly I thought that they would look great with my new yellow crochet...mmm...thing. I am really confused about how to call this piece of garment. Is it a cardigan? Or some sort of a summer coat? Anyway...Yellow and blue is one of my favourite combinations and whatever the yellow thing is it looks nice against the blueness of the blouse and the jeans.

Printed bag inside transparent one

The bag actually consists of two bags, a printed one put inside a transparent one. They can be worn separately as well but I like it just like this. The beads are made from local Lokta paper. Jewelry made from this paper is not expensive, light, durable, waterproof and eco-friendly (more about Lokta paper jewelry here).

trend: yellow and blue Jeans - Bossini, blouse - Next, yellow crochet - local market, wedges - Delamode, beads - local, bag - local market

Have a nice day!

13 comments:

  1. Whatever its called it really is a statement piece. The yellow looks wonderful with the navy blue. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely look! There is something about the combo of yellow and blue that is quite refreshing. It makes me think of a coral reef or/and turquise sea.

    Yellow accents are so great...I really like the bag and the sandals. The cardi is so lovely! I would tend to call it (the garment in question) a yellow crochet cardigan but I think it could be called a summer coat as well.

    Those dark blue jeans are a great fit...all in all, a great look!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING outfit, Olga! These old beloved jeans came back to you in just the right time. Love how yellow stands out. The beads are perfect for your airy duster (isn't it a fun word? though I suppose this crochet duster won't protect from dust much :). Love your creation very much! And want to thank you for making me laugh this morning - about my gopak. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute color combi and an amazing look dear Olga! I love the light cardigan framing the blue blouse and pants. I am glad flare pants can be seen again and I am glad I have one in the depth of my closet. Yours is great, I see why it is your favorite.
    Sabine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic in this simple and yet so stylish and unique look!!! Love the contrast between navy blue and yellow colours!!!! Your legs look lovely and slim in jeans :) love the way you accessorieszed your look with a very cool bag and yellow shoes!!! The yellow crochet cardigan is very delicate and beautiful and you combined it nicely with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I was trying to figure out what to call that yellow garment because it is so capitvating and pretty. I guess I will call it that :)

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful combination of colours! The lacy cardigan is a real stand-out piece, and I love your matching sandals. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pairing Olga, your lacy long jacket with the blues is just perfect on you. Your sandals and that great necklace and clever bags make the whole outfit sing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Olga, pretty outfit. I really like the yellow and blue combo on you! The bag is perfect as it adds that bit of other colors. See, redheads can wear yellow!!

    from the link up, please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com
    Would love to see you at my first fashion link up Tues March 17 7AM Turning Heads Tues

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect mix of colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the flared jeans on you Olga, great sillouette and love the long yellow cardi, yellow is a fav for the spring. I appreciate the support today

    thanks for being a part of Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xo
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely look Olga ! Love the mix of colours . You look amazing :) x

    http://www.fashionadventuresatanyage.com

    ReplyDelete