8.3.13

Outfit post: Mexican motives


Yesterday  me and MH went to a restaurant to celebrate our anniversary of being together. We don't celebrate the day we got married (sometimes we even forget about the date) but instead the day we met, as we both think that the official marriage was just formality.
I call this dress Mexican (though it is by Indian brand Fusion Beats) because its ornament reminds me of geometrical designs of the traditional Mexican- Indians textile patterns.





I've dyed my hair and used a new hair-dye, mousse-like. It is indeed much easier to work with this one. There was no much smell, no hair falling while rinsing and I like the colour result for now. Let's see how long the colour will stay on. The hair-dye I used - John Frieda, N 6.5C Lightest Copper Brown.

Linking up this post with


8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary of being together! I love how you wear prints and clothing from different cultures, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress - you look fabulous!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous dress. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is lovely! It's a unique pattern, there is something Mexican in it, you're right. Happy anniversary! Your hear looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous print on your dress darling! looks so good with your red hair!
    kiss,mary

    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete