26.10.14

My Halloween outfit


Usually I don't go to any Halloween parties but this year close friends invited us to one such party and it was not possible to refuse. So I had to think up what to wear. I didn't want to be dressed in a costume of some particular movie or cartoon personage, I just wanted to look Halloween-ish. And here came this outfit which to myself I call "a Halloween-ish doll". But if I wore a different head piece and a white apron I would look a Halloween-ish waitress...I guess there are some other variations...A versatile look indeed.


I really had a few hard moments with these extremely long lashes. Actually it was my first time I tried false lashes at all. Good that I decided to give them a try beforehand...man! I had to re-glue them three times! Hopefully next time I will do them much quicker.


The only "spooky" thing in my Halloween outfit are these skeleton earrings (well, if not take into consideration those lashes).



Linking up to Sacramento's Share-in-style: Halloween
Hope you're having great time.


19 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You look stunning in this Halloween outfit!!!! Very vintage as well!!! The cross adds a nice gothicky and Victorian touch to your Halloween-ish doll outfit!!!!! Love the whole look on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less is more, the extraordinary earrings, the long lashes and the crazy bow makes you look spooky enough for Halloween. Well done dear!
    Sabine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olga, you look adorable in this costume! Такой кокетливый костюмчик! Молодец!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fantastic Halloween look, Olga! Very sexy, and the false eyelashes are great (takes me ages to get them on straight too!) Hope you have fun at the party. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You nailed it! Subtly creepy and sexy. Love the earrings :-) xo JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Halloween outfit. I don't think I could manage those lashes for more than ten minutes, but they look really fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab outfit! You look sexy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the most adorable doll, Olga! Love the earrings, they really add both charm and a creepy factor. You look cute, playful and sexy! Happy almost-Halloween! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a perfect halloween outfit, dear Olga.
    Thank you so much for being part of the Share-in-Style family
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those lashes are amazing, and so is your skirt!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Olga, you're stunning! fabulous Halloween outfit<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning! A perfect mood setter for Halloween, but so sexy and lovely that you could wear the top and skirt together for any evening out dancing or for dinner. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look fabulous for a Halloween party. Love the eyelashes! I've never seen so long false eyelashes.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman - Instagram - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello dear Olga, could you please revisit Share-in-Style and VOTE for your favourite look. Voting open until tonight. Thanks a lot.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yours was my favorite outfit in the Share-in-Style linkup!!!

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me encanta tu look. KISESSSSSS.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous outfit, cool and sassy!!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh i love love love love this halloween look!
    absolutely gorgeous!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com

    ReplyDelete