7.5.19

Stripy open shoulder summer dress

loose stripy summer dress with open shoulders

When it's hot outside I prefer to wear dresses instead of pants, and preferably loose dresses for that matter (in spite of them making me look bigger then I am). And this stripy dress from Indian brand Fusion Beats works perfectly for sunny summer days. Besides being of loose silhouette it has open shoulders and nice loose sleeves. The broken line of the hem adds additional interest to the design of the dress. My only complain is fabric. It's not cotton or linen which I would prefer but 100% polyester.

I styled the dress with a 100% paper hat with an animal print band from Mark&Spenser, a ceramic necklace and an embroidered round bag from Accessorize. Yellow wedges complete this modern provincial look.

embroidered round bag from Accessorize

Linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday

stripy open shoulder summer dress with paper hat

Have a nice day!


5 comments:

  1. I love the stripes and the cut of the dress! As you said might not be the best material/fabric for the heat but it sure looks great and summery.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this dress and accessories, nice summery outfit
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olga! Good to see you! :-)
    I love the colors in this striped dress, goes with your hair wonderfully!
    I love the flowy style as well, as that I what I wear in the heat too.
    The bag is adorable, all the fun fruitiness that you could ask for!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete