7.7.13

Stripy rainbow dress


Though this dress has not seven but five different colours in its print I call it "my rainbow dress". It is made of thin chiffon, its design is very simple but thanks to the bright multicoloured stripes it looks interesting. I like chiffon dresses, this fabric makes them so light and flowing.


As I don't have a big choice of accessories here, again I wear the yellow metal flower necklace and the stripy sandals. As a belt I used a long piece of black fabric.



My hometown is very clean and green. There are so many squares and parks decorated with interesting sculptures as well as small flowerbeds on its territory.




The strawberry season is coming to its end. That's a pity because strawberry is one of my favourite berries.


Thank you to all my dear readers who wished me happy birthday. I really appreciate it very much.
Have a nice day!

Sharing with Patti's Visible Monday link-up party

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful dress, it suits you very well...I love it!!!! Ps, the photo of you sitting on the bench, the bench has similar colours as your dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful, you look like a wonderful rainbow by yourself, love those colored happiness!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. You look summery and sophisticated in that combination of flowing fabric and strong colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful dress! Love it!
    Your city looks so nice (ухоженный городок). Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the most beautiful clothes. I love the photo of you in the park with colorful bench and playground equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is wonderful, so unique and it suits your natural colouring. I like the statues too, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colors in that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous dress, and you look so lovely wearing it, Olga. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pics with Visible Monday,

    ReplyDelete
  9. The rainbow dress is wonderful with your colouring. Save some strawberries for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh your rainbow dress looks so floaty and heavenly on you! Our climate is a little cooler than yours so our wild strawberries are just starting :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an extraordinary dress, and an extraordinary loveley one too!
    The colors are perfect for you, matching wonderful to your hair. Does every stylish lady in your town get her own park bench in her privat colours?
    Have a great time with your family Olga!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, beautiful dress, and you are lovely in it. I love chiffon as well ... so feminine. Especially in non-traditional colors. What a pretty park ... you decorate it well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous dress and you look stunning in it! I love the colors with your sandals and the light weight fabric suits the design so well. The composition of your second photo is just lovely.

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete