16.4.18

Cat blouse for a cat woman

cats and stripes long sleeved blouse worn in smart style

I have always loved cats...since my childhood. And I not only love cats, I am sort of obsessed with them if to be honest. I have a collection of cat figurines, I have cat toys, I have cat mugs, I have cat bed sheets and towels...And of course, I have cat print things in my wardrobe. And it is not just one or two items: I've got several t-shirts, a dress, a skirt, sweaters, scarfs and a few blouses. And today I'm wearing yet another new cat print blouse from Zara. What I like about this particular print is that it's not just cats but stripes as well. The blouse is 100% polyester and have a silky feeling, it has buttons on the back and a sash-like belt.

cats and stripes back button down blouse with sash belt

I created a smart style look by pairing the blouse with chiffon palazzo pants and accessorizing it with river pearls necklace, block heels sandals and a small purse.

smart style look featuring cat print blouse and chiffon palazzo pants

It's interesting that first cat prints appeared on fabrics in the late nineteenth century and were quite popular at the time. Since then they have rather retreated from cloths but luckily (for me and other cat lovers) not completely. I really enjoy wearing cat prints. Here are my two other cat print blouses that I have shown before.

cats print blouse


When I see a cat print it is really hard for me to resist buying the piece. I just have to accept this weakness of mine :) And anyway, it makes me happier

cats and stripes blouse worn with river pearls necklace

Linking up with Visible Monday and Turning Heads Tuesday

smart style look with cat print blouse and chiffon palazzo pants Cat print blouse - Zara, palazzo pants - from Belarus, sandals - Geox, purse - Ted Baker, pearls necklace - Women's Expressions

Have a nice day!

You might also like

5 comments:

  1. You really are a cat lover - that blouse is so lovely on you with both the stripes and the cats. Perfectly paired with those pants .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only is your cat blouse fun it has a beautiful cut! It's so stylish! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew that about you. But it is cool cause cats are fun, funny and clever. Super cute too. Your new cat blouse is the cutest Olga and I love it dressed up with those nice Palazzo pants.

    Welcome by Thursdays and linkup with me dear. Love your style. =) Thanks, Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olga
    I Love your cat blouse on you. Accentuates your small waist and looks great with the wide leg styled pants. I really need to find a doggy shirt! I grew up with dogs so I understand the obsession over both animals!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice article. Your idea to cat-print the febric blouse is brilliant. You have a lovely appearance. Thanks for taking the time to share with us. Now it's time to get Web Development services for more information.

    ReplyDelete