17.4.17

Ethnic printed tunic

Boho style outfit: long ethnic tunic over maxi skirt

Hello everybody! It's been two weeks since my last post...I didn't notice it...how time flies, huh? Is it spring? Or is it age? Frustrating...Anyway, to my today's outfit...all in black-and-white which is not exactly my colour palette but the tunic's print brightens up the whole look. There are several patterns mixed together and the front and back of the tunic are absolutely different. Nevertheless all those prints look harmonious.

Boho look with ethnic tunic worn over maxi skirt


I wore the tunic over a black maxi skirt along with chunky shoes and ethnic style necklace and bracelet.

Ethnic printed tunic, ethnic necklace and bracelet

At the end I wanted to add a pop of colour after all and so I took this bright and colourful tote bag made from Nepalese traditional Dhaka fabric

Tote bag made from traditional Nepalese dhaka fabric

Linking up with Patti's Visible Monday and Jess' Turning Heads Tuesday

Ethnic printed tunic worn over maxi skirt Ethnic tunic - Sabhyata, skirt, shoes and bag - local market, ethnic necklace and bracelet - Skifska Etnica

Have a nice day!

You might also like



10 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! You look so terrific in this long dress, and I love the silver necklace too. Thanks for linking up, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so posh and elegant! And those shoes are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The patterns are so eye catching on the tunic. I think I'd wear it for some posh do with a simple clutch bag. You look so lovely in it Olga
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your worldly style always impresses me Olga. You wear this ethnic maxi beautifully like the world fashionista and traveler that you are! Hope you had a great Easter.

    Welcome by on Thursdays and linkup with me my friend. Share your gorgeous style with me and my readers. Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tunic looks fabulous over the maxi! i'm kicking myself for not buying a couple I loved in India now, I dismissed them for being too short. You've inspired me. I'd better book my flight! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the print and layers. Great bag too
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to wear that beautiful tunic, you look wonderful, Olga! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a fantastic tunic! And suits you perfectly...beautiful necklace. You look lovely!
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing printed design to share with us. I love your entire outfit, especially the beautiful prints. You look beautiful and gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. Keep sharing more designs with us. Now it's time to get Taxi Near Me for more information.

    ReplyDelete