22.5.16

Maxi dress two more ways

Crop top worn over maxi dress

Once again I'm featuring my blue maxi dress. Two more looks today in addition to the two previously shown here and here. In this first outfit I'm wearing a crop top over the dress which creates an illusion of a one piece garment. The blue elephants of the top match perfectly with the colour of the dress

Blue elephants crop top

The white metal earrings support the elephant theme of the top

White metal elephant earrings

And now the second look in which I mix blue and orange. Love the contrast that this combination creates

Blue maxi dress worn with orange shrug
Blue and orange trend
The necklace I have shown several times on the blog but not the earrings and the ring. Both are made from coconut shell and I bought them in Vietnam

Made from coconut shell earrings

Orange shoes worn with blue maxi dress
Linking up with Patti's Visible Monday

Crop top over maxi dressMaxi dress - (Indian) Biba, crop top - Global Desi, flats - Citywalk, earrings - local market

Orange shrug worn over blue maxi dressMaxi dress - Biba, shrug - Per Una, shoes - Mode, coconut shell earrings and ring - from Vietnam, necklace - from Nepal

My big summer holidays start from Monday and on Tuesday I will be on my way to London
See you later!

You might also like
Black dress with crochet top over it

13 comments:

  1. Both are great looks, but I really love the elephant top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Great 2 looks! This dress is amazing....already you have shown 4 different looks with it...Love today's looks!!! The elephant theme is great!!! The blue of the top goes perfectly with the colour of your dress!!! And I just love the orange and blue contrast in the second look!!! Jewellery is very beautiful and those orange heels are amazing!!! :) wishing you a great summer holiday and looking forward to some new looks from London :) :) :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to be visiting London, we love it. I look forward to seeing what you get upto.
    Your outfits today are gorgeous and cleverly put together Olga.
    Enjoy your holiday
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely elephant play, but the contrasting orange outfit stole my heart! Your collection of jewelry is truly unique, Olga. What a beautiful pair of coconut earrings! And my favorite fish necklace, of course, is always good to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both - I have to vote for the elephant crop top! You look marvelous and so chic. xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That maxi is gorgeous. Love both ways you styled it. Putting the cropped elephant top over it was genius. I am sharing an elephant dress on the blog today so welcome by and check it out!

    I run a linkup on Thursdays and I would love for me to join (below). Do share your gorgeous style with my readers. Thanks and Happy Monday!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/05/thursday-moda-12-and-little-black-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look just gorgeous and I love both looks, Olga. The elephant earring to go with the top are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The elephants look really fun with the dress but I love the contrasting orange with the blue. Makes each colour really pop!

    https://petitesilvervixen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. London! How exciting, dear. I hope you have the best time and get some rest as well. Elephants and fish, my favorite parts of these looks, so cute and cool. You pick such perfect clothes my friend, they always suit you just right :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The elephant printed top really gives the illusion to be part of the dress!!
    Lovely both versions. I llike how coral colour matches to blue ...

    Have a nice holiday in London, Olga! I am a little envious!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both looks are beautiful; I love the bright orange with matching shoes and the elephant theme is just as lovely. I remember the other posts and it shows that this dress is very versatile. The photo with your cat is cute.

    Have a fun time in London!
    ❤️carmen

    https://fashionableover50.wordpress.com


    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog, thanks for sharing with us.
    Get the best deals on Petite Maxi Dresses for Women when you shop the largest online selection at AzuPetite. Here you can find a wide variety of maxi’s which gives you a glamorous look. Explore now for more info.

    ReplyDelete